In my spare-time, I help businesses solve problems. My pitch is simple: I help my clients make more money by solving hard problems, usually with software.
When you hire me, you're not getting a code monkey, you're getting a partner who understands your needs and helps you build a real solution that lasts.
Why I'm a good partner:
- Laser focused on delivering the business value. Not distracted by frivilous bells and whistles.
- Explicit and transparent. You'll never be stuck wondering how things are going or if I'm building what you actually want.
- Experienced in wide-array of business environments. I've worked with Fortune 100 companies and 3-person startups.
Things I don't do:
- Build something that I don't believe will be a good solution
- Build more than what is necessary to solve your problem
- Tell you I know how to solve something that I don't
If you think this might be a good fit for you, drop me an email. If it doesn't work out I will at least refer you to someone else!